Here at Legion Builders we realize choosing a builder is a very important step in creating your dream home. Asking your builder key questions can give you that extra confidence you’ll need during your building process. Below are a few questions we compiled that will help you become more informed, and feel at ease.
1. How many years have you been in business? Approximately how many homes have you built?
2. Are you licensed, as well as insured in the state I am building in?
3. How many homes do you currently have under construction?
4. What sets you apart from other builders in your area?
5. Do you support any local charities/community groups?
6. What kind of warranty do you offer? What is and what is not covered with this warranty?
7. Can you provide references from prior customers? Do you have a model home I am able to walk through?
8. What are some major energy-saving features of homes you build?
9. Can I provide my own set of plans?
10.What standard features do your homes include? What kind of options and upgrades are available to me?
11.Who will oversee the construction of my home? Who should be my main point of contact for any questions I have?
12.How/when can I make changes or upgrades before and during construction?
13.How/when will the final price for my home be determined?
14.Will I have access to the home during the building process?
15.How long will it take for my home to be completed?
16.What are your processes for fixing things after my home is completed?
If you ask these questions of your builder, you will be provided a much clearer view as you move forward with your process. Legion Builders is prepared to answer any and all of your questions to ensure you have the smoothest and most informed experience possible!��T���